How often should you service your car?
Your driving style is important, but the service of your car also plays a crucial role.
And how do you know if it's time for a minor or major service? Read their characteristics here:
A minor service is advised every 15,000 km depending on the type and age of the vehicle.
• Oil renewal and control.
• Brake control.
• Battery check.
• Replacing the oil filter
• Headlight control;
The major service is generally done every 30,000 km or every 2 years. In addition to the minor service, the following points should also be checked:
• Replacing the air filter and the pollen filter.
• Replacement of spark plugs.
• Exhaust control.
• Checking the shock absorbers and tires. Its components are essential to ensure good road holding and optimal braking.
Car service book:
The service book contains all the necessary information on the technical characteristics of the car, the service follow-up and additional information which provides a general view of the vehicle condition.
The manufacturer sets an optimal schedule of interventions to be carried out depending on the age of the car or the number of kilometers traveled;
The book limits the risk of breakdowns on the vehicle and helps to extend its lifespan;
Where should you service your car?
We recommend that you do a minor or major service at an authorized Suzuki dealer.
• The advantage of an authorized Suzuki dealer is that they have a thorough understanding of the characteristics and needs of your Suzuki.
• They only use original parts and / or approved by Suzuki, with 3 years warranty.